Established 1993. The only club dedicated to all types of vintage garden tools and machinery

.....Find the NEW website and machinery forums at www.vhgmc.co.uk

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General talk and discussion
 VHGMC ForumsThe Main Forum AreaGeneral talk and discussion
Message Icon Topic: *** JOIN THE VHGMC 2011 *** Post Reply Post New Topic
alan
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote alan Replybullet Topic: *** JOIN THE VHGMC 2011 ***
    Posted: 15 Aug 2011 at 12:28pm

It is free to join the VHGMC Forum, ask questions about your machines and find answers and information. There is a vast amount of knowledge that is available and lots of willing members who can help and advise.

But...Joining the VHGMC club brings even more benefits and:

Joining from now will ensure that your membership will run until 31st December 2012.

A £12.00 single member subscription includes the magazines, NFU insurance, the forum, and to meet and take part at vintage events around the UK. You can read more about the benefits at the bottom of this page.

Note: Inclusive NFU public liabily insurance will run for one whole year from 1st January 2012 to 31st December 2012 as long as payment is made before the end of December 2011, otherwise insurance will run from the date of membership payment in 2012 to 31st December 2012.

All issues of The Cultivator contain:

Contacts, Helplines & Machine register contacts
'Editors Ramblings' and 'The View from the Chair'
Club shop items
Forthcoming events
For Sale & Wanted

The current issue of 'The Cultivator' is November 2011 with 16 pages

About the VHGMC and all the things we do...

Formed in January 1993, The Vintage Horticultural Garden Machinery Club is a national organisation which promotes an active interest in the preservation, exhibiting and operation of vintage equipment used in horticulture, allotment keeping and home gardening.

There is something which will appeal to every collector including garden hand tools, sprayers, wheeled hoes and drills, grass keeeping equipment including vintage lawnmowers, also hedgecutters, garden rotovators to the larger pedestrian operated or ride on tractors and crawlers used for ploughing and cultivating within the horticultural industry.

Join today and amongst the benefits you will receive:

* The club magazine "The Cultivator" which is distributed free to members five times a year by post. As well as reporting on various events and shows, the magazine includes an invaluable For sale/wanted section (free to members) which enables members to source that sought after component necessary to complete the restoration of a prized machine. There are also articles on machines, tools and restoration projects, as well as readers letters and club news.

* Membership also includes insurance cover (£5,000,000) including juniors 14 years and over. Note this does not cover ride on machines. Insurance only applies to UK members who will receive a NFU insurance card through the post.

* Being a member also gives complete access to the VHGMC Club forum including the password protected club areas just for members!

Members attend steam rallies, vintage events, garden shows and ploughing matches where horticultural machines have their own class. Details of such events are published in the club magazine "The Cultivator" which is a valuable source of information and contacts for the vintage collector!

A single membership costs from just £12.00 per year.

Membership runs from January 1st to December 31st. All family members must reside at the same address and will receive up to five copies of “The Cultivator” through the year by post depending upon when you join during the year.

There is also a free download of the VHGMC club logsheet to use with your exhibits at shows and events. This is available on the forum to members and can be downloaded and printed as many times as you wish.

Have a browse through the subjects contained in the forum and for more subscription information click on the link below:

http://www.vhgmc.co.uk/vhgmc/vhgmcabout.htm
IP IP Logged
Predator65
Forum Member
Forum Member

Quote Predator65 Replybullet Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 7:47pm
Ermm
Its now 2013........
God Im such a Needy Child!
IP IP Logged
alan
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote alan Replybullet Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Predator65

Ermm
Its now 2013........

Ummm, you've caught me out with that one...I hang my head in shame. How did I miss that?!

I carefully go and regularly update all the automated emails, the downloads, the Paypal dates etc and then I miss this.

A bit of Muppetry has crept in to my system there!
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version