Established 1993. The only club dedicated to all types of vintage garden tools and machinery

.....Find the NEW website and machinery forums at www.vhgmc.co.uk

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Help and information
 VHGMC ForumsGeneralHelp and information
Message Icon Topic: Gutbrod Owners' Site Post Reply Post New Topic
GutbrodCo

Online Status: Offline
Quote GutbrodCo Replybullet Topic: Gutbrod Owners' Site
    Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 10:18am
Hi Admin

Before posting the following in the Ride On forum I thought I had best check that you would see this as a supportive site from fellow enthusiasts to help keep machines running and not spam or blatant advertising.

Please let me know if you are happy for me to post it.

Cheers

RPJ

New Gutbrod Owners' Site

There is a new web site for owners of Classic (ie pre-1995) 'Gutbrod' mini tractors. They were also badged as John Allen and MotoStandard. Massey Furguson also produced a version called the Elf and probably more will come out of the woodwork in time.

I started the site because a) I accidentally became the owner of a Gutbrod 1032 and needed some parts and information and b) the old Gutbrod owners site closed down due to lack of funds. The site exists to help other owners keep their machines running. In addition to a forum, it's main feature is an archive of manuals, parts lists and operator's handbooks for most 'classic' models (ie pre-1995 when Gutbrod was taken over by MTD). There is also a gallery which can be useful reference to help identify models, inspire restorers and show attachemnts and accessories. There are also links to suppliers and other sources of information.

You are welcome to visit the site and join the forum: www.gutbrod.co
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version