Established 1993. The only club dedicated to all types of vintage garden tools and machinery

.....Find the NEW website and machinery forums at www.vhgmc.co.uk

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General talk and discussion
 VHGMC ForumsThe Main Forum AreaGeneral talk and discussion
Message Icon Topic: pneumatic impact wrench Lidl Post Reply Post New Topic
owen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote owen Replybullet Topic: pneumatic impact wrench Lidl
    Posted: 25 Sep 2013 at 3:16pm
Took the wife shopping this morning in Lidl, managed to slip this impact wrench into the trolley. Good value I thought. I haven't tried it yet we have the grandchildren with us today, it's a two person gob. Back to normal this evening but probably be to tiered for the shed. There's always tomorrow.
IP IP Logged
enginear
Forum Member
Forum Member

Quote enginear Replybullet Posted: 25 Sep 2013 at 10:35pm
If it's like my one it did not last had very little use but would not work last time i tried it [chinese ?] could not take it back as i had it longer then 3yr's but don't suppose it got used more than 5-6 time's, got a pair of safety boot's just over a week ago and then found i had got a size 1/2 to big took them back next day and grabbed another pair correct size was in a hurry went to put them on then noticed they were safety shoe's not boot's they were shaped very low at the side's took them back after a week [on holiday] and was told they had sold out so got my money back don't think i will bother getting anything else.
simple
IP IP Logged
owen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Quote owen Replybullet Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 1:23pm
Thanks for cheering me up enginear . I've got a few parkside tools and apart from one drill were the gearing failed they have been OK, like you it was over 3 years but it had done a lot of work. I bought one of their angel grinders few months back, it's got a variable speed witch I find handy. I once bought some wire brush wheels for the drill in there. I used one and a lot of wires came out, the jump I had on looked like a hedgehog. Had a refund, that's one thing I've found them helpful when returning goods. Going back to the impact wrench, it comes with an in line oiler and a manual oil point. It states, if not used for a long time it's recommended to put a few drops in the oil point. So I will give mine a few drops every now and again. I used it this morning so far well pleased with it, hope it stays that way.

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version