Print Page | Close Window

Ransom Mini Crawler

Printed From: VHGMC
Category: The Main Forum Area
Forum Name: General talk and discussion
Forum Discription: Equipment, Shows, Problems, talk about them all here.
URL: http://www.tractorbox.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8252
Printed Date: 29 Sep 2020 at 9:26am

Topic: Ransom Mini Crawler
Posted By: expeatfarmer
Subject: Ransom Mini Crawler
Date Posted: 24 Sep 2013 at 11:46am
Not sure if this is the right thing to do, no doubt Charlie will remove if inappropriate. There is currently a petrol TVO Ransomes MG6 crawler with ram dozer being sold on that well known auction site. The machine shown is mine, I bought it in Kent about three months ago. The description and spelling errors are identical. It may be totally innocent seller using a previous photo to display their machine but if you look at the other items, something does not seem right. As I know there are a lot of people looking for these machines be warned, the buy it now price is unrealistic .

Replies:
Posted By: wristpin
Date Posted: 24 Sep 2013 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by expeatfarmer

Not sure if this is the right thing to do, no doubt Charlie will remove if inappropriate. There is currently a petrol TVO Ransomes MG6 crawler with ram dozer being sold on that well known auction site. The machine shown is mine, I bought it in Kent about three months ago. The description and spelling errors are identical. It may be totally innocent seller using a previous photo to display their machine but if you look at the other items, something does not seem right. As I know there are a lot of people looking for these machines be warned, the buy it now price is unrealistic .

Similar warnings on some other forums for all sorts of machinery. Seems to be a fertile breeding ground for various scams.

Posted By: expeatfarmer
Date Posted: 24 Sep 2013 at 6:11pm
I reported it to the auction and now it has disappeared.

Print Page | Close Window